Job Vacancy - Teaching Assistant - Level 2
Newdigate Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant (Level 2) to join our school in our Foundation Stage. You will provide support to teachers delivering high quality teaching and plan next steps in learning for our pupils in our foundation unit.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Relevant Level 2 qualification
- Experience of supporting children with EAL and SEN
- Ability to support teachers to provide targeted support, including one to one, peer-partner and small group intervention
- The ability to focus on learning rather than completion of tasks
- A ‘can do’ attitude and be extremely well organised
Scale F17 -21
Working Hours: 31.25 hours per week - term time only (39 weeks)
Warwickshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please call 02476361662 to arrange a time.
To apply for the post please contact the school office for an application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Friday 6th July