Welcome to our Governors’ section.
As a corporate body, the Governing Body work together to be a 'critical friend' to the school and ensure that every child receives the best possible education.
In partnership with the Headteacher and other staff, governors are involved in:
- Setting the school's aims and objectives.
- Ensuring all necessary policies and procedures are in place and are working in practice.
- Monitoring and ensuring high standards of teaching and pupil achievement.
- Setting the school's budget plan and monitoring expenditure.
- Appointing the Headteacher and Deputy and carrying out their Performance Review.
- Being a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher.
The Governing Body have approximately 3 meetings per term. Governors regularly visit the school, attending training sessions and form working parties to consider specific issues.
|Name||Governor Category||Appointment Dates||Declared Interests||Meeting Attendance 20/21|
(Chair of Governors)
|Parent||28/11/2017 - 28/11/2025||Sister-in-Law of Mike Kobylak (Governor)||6 of 6|
(Vice Chair of Governors, Chair of Resources sub-committee)
|Local Authority||24/01/2018 - 23/01/2022|
Brother-in-Law of Elizabeth Hampton (Chair of Governors). Currently employed by Warwickshire County Council Property Risk Management Team.
|5 of 6|
(Chair of Performance & Standards sub-committee)
|Co-opted||09/11/2016 - 08/11/2024||None||5 of 6|
|Co-opted||18/09/2018 - 17/09/2022||None||5 of 6|
|Parent||09/11/2016 - 08/11/2024||None||5 of 6|
|Kerry Wright||Co-opted||01/04/2015 - 31/03/2023||None||6 of 6|
|Helen Bell||Staff||18/09/2018 - 18/09/2022||None||6 of 6|
|Jack Owens||Co-opted||04/03/2021 - 03/03/2025||None||2 of 2|