Welcome to our Governors’ section.
As a corporate body, the Governing Body work together to be a 'critical friend' to the school and ensure that every child receives the best possible education.
In partnership with the Headteacher and other staff, governors are involved in:
- Setting the school's aims and objectives.
- Ensuring all necessary policies and procedures are in place and are working in practice.
- Monitoring and ensuring high standards of teaching and pupil achievement.
- Setting the school's budget plan and monitoring expenditure.
- Appointing the Headteacher and Deputy and carrying out their Performance Review.
- Being a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher.
The Governing Body have approximately 3 meetings per term. Governors regularly visit the school, attending training sessions and form working parties to consider specific issues.
|Name||Governor Category||Appointment Dates||Declared Interests||Meeting Attendance 21/22|
(Chair of Governors)
|Co-opted||28/03/2022 - 28/03/2025||None||4 of 4|
|Co-opted||18/09/2018 - 17/09/2026||None||8 of 8|
|Local Authority||09/11/2016 - 08/11/2024||None||3 of 8|
|Kerry Wright||Co-opted||01/04/2015 - 31/03/2027||None||8 of 8|
|Helen Bell||Staff||18/09/2018 - 18/09/2026||None||7 of 7|
|Jack Owens||Co-opted||04/03/2021 - 03/03/2025||None||4 of 8|