We are looking for a kind and caring Midday Supervisor to join our team, to supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of our pupils at lunchtimes. The hours of work are 1 hour 15 minutes per day, 5 days a week, term time only.
• Literacy skills to be able to understand school policies and complete accident book
• Be able to understand, comply and work within policies: e.g. school behaviour policy, child protection policy, health and safety, confidentiality and other school rules.
• Be aware of cultural differences.
• Kind and empathetic attitudes towards children.
• Good team worker
• Ability to work using own initiative
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure.
To apply for the above post, please contact the school office for an application form.
FORMS MUST BE RETURNED BY 31st January 2019