We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Nursery Assistants (Level 3) to join our nursery provision. We are a term time only nursery offering children sessional care 5 days a week. The roles will be based in the 2 year old room providing care and learning experiences for our children.
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
• Relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification
• Experience of working with children aged 2-4 years
• Ability to support staff to provide targeted support, including one to one, peer-partner and small group intervention
• The ability to focus on learning rather than completion of tasks
• A ‘can do’ attitude and be extremely well organised
Working Hours: 35 hours per week - term time only (39 weeks)
Warwickshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the nursery are welcomed; please call 02476361662 to arrange a time.
To apply for the post please contact the school office for an application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 19th July